High Quality Jewelry at Attainable Prices
Because An Outfit Is Incomplete Without a Statement Piece & Everyone Deserves to Shine
Established in 2011, by designer Debra Lochridge, Aerlume is a small-batch jewelry studio focused on handcrafted pieces that are sophisticated, edgy, and effortless.
We source the finest sustainable materials including 14kt gold fill, sterling silver, and natural gemstones. We're committed to using only eco-friendly packaging with every order. We want to put beauty out into the world with minimal impact on the environment.
Through our craft of jewelry, we seek to empower other women through community and collaboration across industries.
Our jewelry is designed to transcend your ever-evolving sense of style so that you can feel confident reaching for your Aerlume pieces knowing that they’ll provide the perfect finishing touch to any outfit no matter the day or occasion.
Mindfully designed, made and shipped to you from Houston, TX.
Meet the Maker
Hello! Debra here, the designer, maker, and creative behind Aerlume.
Aerlume was born from the need for a creative outlet. Growing up, I was constantly involved in the arts. I started out drawing and painting which sustained me for a long time in my youth up into my college years. Eight years ago, I woke up with this deep pull to pursue this specific craft and it's been a passion of mine ever since!
I love the entire process. From developing a collection concept to sketching out designs to sample making and finalizing each handmade piece to be shipped to my lovely customers.
Want to hear more? Here are five things you might not know about me:
1. I have a huge dislike for champagne and cringe when I see all the cutsie champagne sayings on Pinterest and Instagram. They are literally liquid hang-overs, y'all.
2. I have a degree in Interior Design but originally attended college to pursue an Anthropology degree. I recently completed my Bachelor's in Applied Administration.
3. I have a deep interest in alternative medicine and really believe in the food as medicine approach.
4. I love living in the city but I eventually want to live on lots of land with goats, chickens, owls and a pack of Boston Terriers.
5. I married my high school sweetheart at thirty-one and I can't believe how lucky I am to have found someone so supportive of my dreams and who completely gets me! He's my person.
Some of Debra's Faves!
Drink: Iced vanilla latte with oatmilk
Paint color: White with a hint of grey
Destination: Anywhere along the Adriatic coast
Book: Sorcery of Thorns. I'm a sucker for YA Fantasy and Sci-fi novels.
Food: Tacos, FOREVER.
I know you'll love wearing your new jewelry pieces as much as I love creating them for you!